Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To my best friends...who I miss dearly

“I love my friends, and even more, how they make me feel. I like the Saturdays I spend with them and our 2-hour lunches at McDonald’s. I like how we say ‘tara na’, but then no one wants to get up, so we end up staying longer, for more hours. I like how we cried begging our parents for a sleepover. I like it when someone goes, and everyone goes too. I like how we make fun of each other. I like it when one of us sings a song out loud, and the lyrics are wrong. I like how we share perfume. I like how we go to unplanned trips. I like how our group studies turn out to be food-fests. I like how we always always eat. I like how we laugh at our laughs. I like how we’re not afraid to laugh and how we always laugh out loud. I like how we can’t keep secrets to each other. I like how we don’t make each other do bad things…alone ♥”

I actually wrote that a very long time ago - on Thursday, November 11, 2010 to be exact, while I was probably in a very happy mood. I’m reposting it today because I’m not feeling very happy, to be honest I haven’t been in a long time, and I really want to remember how it’s like to be that happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment